- Pizza dough (pre-cooked)
- 30 ml of melted butter
- 1 cup of Nucolato
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups of marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 300F
- Spread the butter over the entire dough with a silicone spatula. Let it absorb well.
- Spread the Nucolato over the entire dough. Covering a circle a little smaller than the dough, to leave the edges of the pizza.
- Add the toppings to your pizza. Chocolate chips and marshmallows
- Bake at 300F for 15 min approx.
- Remove from the oven and let cool a little to serve