- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- ¼ cup granulated sweetener (we used monk fruit)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Nucolato
- 35 oz chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 395F
- Grease 2 small round molds with butter (here you will cook your lava cake)
- In a mixer, beat the egg, egg yolk and sugar for 2-3 minutes, until the sugar dissolves
- Add the cocoa to the mixer with the rest of the mixture from step # 3 and beat some more.
- Put the chocolate in pieces and the butter in the microwave to melt them and then stir until you create a homogeneous mixture
- Transfer 1/3 of the butter chocolate mixture to the mixer along with the rest of the mixture. Wait for it to mix. After a few seconds, add the rest of the butter chocolate. Your lava cake mix will be ready after this step.
- Transfer the mixture to your containers that you have greased with butter. Fill only half full.
- Add a teaspoon of Nucolato to the container. Try to place the Nucolato right in the center of the mixture.
- Cover each mold with the rest of the chocolate mixture that was left in the mixer.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 395F
- To serve. We served it with powdered sugar sprinkled on top, a scoop of vanilla and raspberries.