½ cup of Nucolato
½ cup of oat flour
4 tablespoons of cocoa
1/3 cup applesauce with no added sugar
¼ cup unsweetened maple syrup
¼ cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 325 F
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork
- Add the eggs, Nucolato, maple syrup, and coconut oil to the bowl and stir very well to create a homogeneous mixture.
- To your mixture, add the baking soda, baking powder, oat flour, and cocoa. Stir everything very well.
- Add the chocolate chips and chopped pecan to the mixture. Stir for the last time
- Transfer your mixture to a container greased with oil or butter. Preferably a rectangular container to give you the figure of a "bread"
- Put your container in the oven at 325 F for approximately 40 minutes
- When the time is up, remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes
- Extra: For toppings we added a drizzle of peanut butter and Nucolato