- ½ cup of almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- ¼ cup sweetener (we used monk fruit)
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ghee butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened chocolate chips
* You will need a small skillet for the recipe. It must be made of stainless steel and not contain any wooden or plastic parts. If you don't have one, use any round baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine the flours (almond and coconut), applesauce, sweetener, peanut butter, coconut milk, ghee butter, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Once you get a homogeneous mixture in step # 1, add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Grease the pan / mold where you will pass your mixture
- Pour half of the cookie mixture into the skillet/pan and press well with your fingers until it covers the entire surface. This will be your first layer.
- Using a silicone spatula (or spoon), spread Nucolato over the entire first coat from step # 4 until very well coated. This will be your second layer.
- Serve the second half of the remaining cookie mixture in your bowl to create the last layer of your cookie skillet. Cover the Nucolato layer from step # 5 very well. This will be your third and final layer.
- Bake your cookie skillet at 350F for 18-24 min (time varies depending on the size of your skillet / pan)
- Remove the cookie from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes on your stove or on a cooling rack.
- Add toppings to your liking before serving. We added a Nucolato “drizzle” on top and a vanilla snowball