- Chopped pecan into very small pieces
- Chocolate bar
- Put your Nucolato in the freezer for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of the frozen Nucolato and press a whole hazelnut into the center of your scoop. Then, using your hands, roll into a ball until the hazelnut is completely covered in Nucolato.
- Put the balls in the freezer for approximately 15 minutes. Until they are firm.
- Melt the chocolate bar in the microwave (30 sec approx).
- Mix the chopped pecan with the melted chocolate
- Cover your frozen Nucolato balls in the chopped pecan mixture with chocolate. Make sure to cover all the balls well
- Put in the freezer once more for about 15 minutes, until they are firm on the outside