- 1 Banana
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup of milk
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix the egg, the flours (almond and coconut), the milk, the sweetener and the vanilla in a bowl.
- Slice the banana and cover each slice with your mixture from step 1, leaving each slice well covered.
- Turn the stove on to medium heat and wait for the pan to heat up. Then, transfer your covered slices to the pan and wait until they are well cooked and golden on both sides.
- Heat your serving of Nucolato in the microwave for 15 seconds
- Dip your warm Banana bites in Nucolato and enjoy!